is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Health Management Technology began publishing in 1980 as the first magazine dedicated to the healthcare IT market.
HMT provides real-world solutions, news, and product trends, covering Analytics, Claims Coding, EMRs/EHRs, Decision Support, Revenue Cycle Management, Population Health, and more to subscribers that include senior C-suite executives and IT managers working in hospitals and healthcare organizations, integrated delivery networks, managed care organizations, health plans, physician’s practices, and IPAs.
As a multimedia resource, HMT delivers a monthly print magazine and digital edition, daily e-newsletters, monthly product spotlights, trade show events, and a comprehensive website.
Established in 1969, MLO connects clinical lab professionals with peer-reviewed articles, CE courses, lab management tips, regulatory updates, industry trends, and new product reviews.
A multimedia resource, MLO delivers a monthly print magazine and digital edition, daily LABline e-newsletters, monthly product spotlights, and a comprehensive website to lab professionals working in hospitals, group practices, physicians’ offices, public health and independent labs, as well as blood banks, medical schools, freestanding emergency care centers, group purchasing organizations, and HMO/PPOs.
VentasMedicas.com.mx is the largest medical equipment online market place for Mexico and Latin America. We offer the most effective digital advertising and marketing for the medical industry in Mexico and Latin America.
Encolombia is an online communication platform that connects brands with customers in real time.
We have 19 years of experience in the market, with coverage in Latin America, Central America, the United States, the Caribbean and Spain. We have 23 sections across 55,000 pages indexed in search engines and 5 MM of visits per month.
Healthcare represents 40% of the content within our portal, with medical-scientific information aimed at health professionals and entities related to the health sector. The remaining 60% of our content is aimed at patients and the general public, through sections specialized in different interests and groups.
EL HOSPITAL magazine reaches 14,000 healthcare professionals in the top 6 importing countries in Latin America. It is the only Latin American magazine which circulation is audited by BPA Worldwide, certifying the quality and reach of its audience.